Butternut Squash Soup
WHETHER as a starter, lunch, or just a snack, this will certainly hit the spot!
½ butternut squash
½ onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
290ml/10fl oz water, boiling
1 chicken stock cube
1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
1. Peel the butternut squash and remove the seeds.
2. Dice the squash and sauté in the oil with the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the water and stock cube and simmer for 10-12 minutes until the squash is tender.
4. Blend the soup in a food blender.
5. Season if needed and serve with a dollop of Greek yoghurt.